In this Agreement the terms;
1) A quotation from our personal survey is provided for your information only and shall not be used by other contractors for the purpose of quoting.
2) Client is the person or organisation to whom the invoice is addressed (whether or not the client is acting for a third party).
3) Seaforth Heating and Cooling is a trading name of Seaforth Services Ltd a company registered in England.
4) The entire copyright of a system design is owned by Seaforth Services Ltd.
5) If payment is not made in accordance with the quotation then Seaforth Services Ltd may withdraw services and recover damages, or, at its option, may exercise its statutory right to interest under the Late Payment Of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
6) Any invoice issued to a client is to be paid in full by no later than the date specified on the quotation or 14 days of the date of issue.
7) A fee of £20 (excluding VAT) will be made for each account reminder, duplicate invoice, or any other paperwork, correspondence or phone calls involved with the pursual of a debt. This fee is non-refundable, and represents the additional time spent pursuing overdue invoices.
8) Seaforth Services Ltd reserves the right to suspend ongoing services once any invoice issued to a client becomes overdue, and also reserves the right to inform the reason of this to third parties to whom this suspension of service affects.
9) This Agreement shall be subject to and constructed according to English Law and the parties agree to accept the exclusive direction of the Courts of England.
10) No variation of terms and conditions set out herein shall be effective unless agreed in writing by both parties.
Copyright © 2010 Seaforth Services Ltd, Poole, Dorset.